First and foremost we are dog lovers and we based on providing the best quality of the micro or teacup breeds with 100% health guarantee. it’s why we vet each pup to ensure the best.
We are a micro teacup breeder for years and specialized only for the tiny furry babies. We have the best qualities you can ever find the mini or teacups and you can always find your lifetime companion with us.
We are available to answer any questions regarding a puppy and/or our breeds anytime Monday through Sunday, 24/7 from facebook, email or phone.
Buyer Rights Preserve:
Because we stand behind the health and well-being of every puppy advertised on our site, every Certified Breeder is required to sign and deliver on the following guarantee:
- The puppy shall provide you with a health record explaining what shots the puppy has had at the time of sale.
- To preserve your rights, you must take your newly purchased dog to a licensed veterinarian for examination within 10 days of purchase. If a veterinarian determines, within 10 days of purchase, that your dog is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of sale and delivery, you have the following options:
- Return the dog for a complete refund.*
- Return the dog for a replacement dog of equal value.*
- Retain the dog and receive reimbursement for the veterinarian fees to make the puppy healthy, not exceeding the purchase price.*
- If, within 30 days of purchase, a licensed veterinarian determines that your dog has a congenital or hereditary defect which adversely affects the animal’s health or that your dog died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same options as outlined in the above section.
- Within two business days of a veterinarian’s certification of your dog’s illness, defect, or death, you must notify the user of the name, address, and telephone number of the examining veterinarian. Failure to notify the seller within two business days will result in forfeiture of rights.
- Refunds or reimbursements shall be made no later than 5 days after the seller receives the veterinarian certification. Veterinarian certification shall be presented to the seller no later than five days after you receive it.
Registerable Dogs: If the seller does not provide within 20 days all documentation to effect registration, you may exercise one of the following options:
- Return the dog and receive a full refund of the purchase price.
- Retain the dog and receive a 50% refund of the purchase price.
*These options do not apply where a seller, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the health problem for which the buyer later seeks reimbursement or to return the dog.
In a perfect world NO customer would ever need to use this guarantee; but we want you to know that our staff is here to help any customer in need.